The Mental Health Association of Westchester (MHA) is a community-based not-for-profit committed to recovery-focused mental health services through advocacy, community education and direct services. We are recognized as the leader in Westchester in providing person-centered services that involve collaborating with each individual to achieve his or her goals.
MHA offers a range of treatment and support services that are person-centered, recovery-oriented, and individualized to promote recovery and wellness. MHA reaches out to families and individuals by providing services in their homes, nursing homes, homeless shelters and other community sites. Our staff support recovery by providing services that reflect our deeply held values that include the recognition of individual rights of self-determination, choice, shared decision-making and collaboration. When possible we will utilize evidence-based practices; always embracing a trauma-informed and person-centered approach.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Care Manager in the ACHIEVE Program.
SUMMARY of DUTIES:
The ACHIEVE Care Manager integrates Health Home Care Management and Wraparound Services in accordance with the ten principles of the National Wraparound Initiative to ensure that participant and family voice are heard and incorporated throughout service delivery. The Care Manager, in partnership with the ACHIEVE Family and Peer Specialists, will meet with the participants and designated family members to identify strengths, assess needs covering all of the life domains, create mutual goals, and develop crisis plans. Services are provided to seriously emotionally disturbed children from 12 to 21 years of age.
• The Care Manager must have a Bachelor’s Degree with two years of relevant experience or be licensed as a Registered Nurse with two years of relevant experience or a Master’s Degree with one year of relevant experience.
• Ability to master an electronic record system, meet deadlines and productivity targets and willingness to grow and change are musts.
• Ability to facilitate team meetings and coordinate planning.
• Ability to engage both family members, youth and stakeholders in the Wraparound process.
• The CM must have a valid driver’s license, car, and meet MHA guidelines to drive agency vehicles. Candidates must consent to Fingerprinting and a Criminal History Information Records search.
We offer a professional yet relaxed working environment, providing room for personal growth as well as career advancement. Our benefit package is generous and flexible. We offer flexible work schedules, making MHA one of the most family-friendly places you could work! EOE
To apply, please send your cover letter and résumé by e-mail to email@example.com with MHAEMPLOYMENT as the subject line of the e-mail.