COVID-19 Health, Vaccine and Testing Information
- COVID-19 Information: New York State Department of Health
- Vaccine Information: New York State Department of Health
- COVID-19 Testing Information: New York State Department of Health
- Westchester County Department of Health
If you have questions about COVID-19, please call one of the hotlines below:
- People under self-quarantine or exposure to known case: 1-866-588-0195
- NYS Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- Westchester County COVID-19 Information: 211
Mental Health Resources
- COVID-19 Crisis and Emotional Support Service in Rockland County: 845-580-2022
- COVID-19 Information and Resources from Mental Health America
- COVID-19 Information and Resources from NAMI
- COVID-19 Information and Resources from the New York State Office of Mental Health
- OMH Vaccinates: A playlist of short, educational videos about the COVID-19 vaccine, put together by the Office of Mental Health
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet from the New York State Office of Mental Health
- myStrength - A virtual toolkit designed to benefit your emotional health, myStrength can help you develop skills and resilience to navigate through stressful times. A free resource courtesy of MHA, myStrength allows you to track your mood, listen to guided meditations, browse articles about specific emotional wellness topics, and more, all from your computer or smartphone app.
- New York State COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline: 1-844-863-9314
- Feeding Westchester Food Distribution
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley - In addition to civil legal issues affecting basic human needs, LSHV can assist with the following issues that may arise during this time: eviction and foreclosure prevention; illegal lock out; issues with utility shut offs; domestic violence (orders of protection, custody and visitation); immigration; unemployment issues; consumer protection; SNAP/HEAP/Medicaid/Temporary Assistance; SSI/SSD/Overpayment issues; Elder Law issues; employment/workers’ rights related to COVID-19; and entitlement to federal and state benefits in response to COVID-19.
- My Sisters' Place: Offers legal support, counseling, mentoring, and skills training to victims of domestic violence and human trafficking. Genera: 914-683-1333. Crisis Hotline: 1-800-298-7233. Intake: 914-358-0333
- Westchester County Office for Women: Provides counseling, legal, and supportive services for women and families who are victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking. Information is available on childcare, education, equal pay, legal issues, employment, financial planning and women’s health. 914- 995-5972 (English), 914-995-6581 (Spanish); Yonkers 914-231-2882.
- Hope’s Door: Offers counseling and emergency services to victims of domestic violence. 888-438-8700.
- Putnam/Northern Westchester Women’s Resource Center: Offers counseling and emergency services to victims of domestic violence. 845-628-9284 (Office)/845-628-2166 (Hotline)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline:1-800-799-7233
- NYS Child Abuse and Maltreatment: 800-342-3720
- NYS Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline: 24-hour, toll-free, statewide hotline that offers information and crisis counseling to abused women and children. (English): 1-800-942-6906 (TTY English): 1-800-818-0656 (Spanish): 1-800-942-6908 (TTY Spanish):1-800-780-7660
For Parents and Caregivers
- COVID-19 Parental Resources Kit from the CDC
- The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline - We recognize that for those with children at home, stress may be building and our usual ways of staying calm and in control may be overextended. Phone support is available through the Childhelp Hotline by calling or texting -800-422-4453. Live chat is also available here >>>